WE DO NOT CHARGE COMMISSION, CONTRACT, OR HANDLING FEES
The apartments offered in our Portfolio, are free of commission. You won't need to pay either contract or handling fees. Our commissions are being paid by the property owners.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN APARTMENT?
After you have visited or online seen an apartment that you wish to rent, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Copy of the passport of the tenant(s) and occupant(s)
- Your work contracts, and at least two payslips (if available); show that you can easily pay the rent; the gross income of employees should be at least times the rent ;
- a personal presentation (PDF, including a few of your photos); tell us about you, and motivate why we should choose you as a tenant of the apartment.
In case of a corporate lease, please send:
- a copy of registration of the Chamber of Commerce
- a company statement; if your company is paying the rent, please have your human resource or general manager write a letter stating that the company will pay the rent; include the passport of the signee
Your personal data will be confidentially handled. If your application is not approved, your personal data will be removed from the Oei Housing server.
OEI Housing can not be held liable for non-performance or part performance before, during or after the leasing term, this is a matter between the tenant and the landlord.